We’re all giddy as we’re getting closer to this year’s Liverpool Pride! Just 10 days to go – and today doesn’t really count, does it? Have you got your outfit sorted? Who’s your favourite in the main stage line-up? It’s a tough call between – all of the acts really! Check out http://www.liverpoolpride.co.uk/ for more info on Liverpool Pride 2011.
brazilica capital charity christmas community contacts craft culture drink estrella event events facebook fair fayre festival food fundraiser fundraising haiti home hope hq lgbt lights liverpool love management market media new orb outdoor park press pride release sefton service services social sponsor sponsorship street twitter
- Arts and Craft Traders and Local Food Producers Needed | Open Culture on Autumn Fairs 2012
- wendy on Juice FM Style Awards tonight!
- sandra h.epworth on Christmas on Hope Street a real Christmas cracker!
- Svea on 10 days and counting till Liverpool Pride!
- The Chamber » Blog Archive » Exhibition Opportunities At The Feelgood Fair on The Feelgood Fair 2011